On Oct 2,2015, my credit card was charged $30.00 for an "I'm in Arizona, but my team is in Green Bay", at least that is close to the wording.The color is winter green and the size extra large.

I have not heard a word since, no receipt, not racking number, no notice of shipping and I would like to know where in *** is my shirt? I have never had a problem ordering online from any other company. Now I see that you are getting nothing but bad reviews.

I would like to know what the *** is going on with my order.Can I ever expect to get a tee shirt from you people?

This reviewer shared experience about "i have received no shirt, but my money was taken." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Online Shirt Orders. The most disappointing about online shirt orders t-shirt from Online Shirt Orders was have not received my order and no contact from company Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Teespring that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Online Shirt Orders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Online Shirt Orders to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

This was a misunderstanding by myself and the company had no fault.I thought I had ordered a shirt when in reality I had ordered a cover for my iPhone.

The cover arrived on time and in perfect shape.I apologize for my error.