I ordered a Seahawks shirt, and it came out of my account,but guess what, no shirt has arrived.Only thing I have is a order #, this is a scam.

If companies want to do business, then they should stand by the product they are selling, it seems to me that all of the complaints on this web site, would make someone take it off facebook before more people are scammed. I do not usually complain, but this has me ruffled and angry. Anyone out there with problems, should be on this site to complain.

Angry!Angry~ Mad and then mad again

This person wrote the review because of "want my shirt you are a scam" at Online Shirt Orders. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $31 and wants Online Shirt Orders to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not get prodcut. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Teespring. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Online Shirt Orders t-shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments