I ordered a Broncos Colorado hooded sweatshirt on Nov 26.Received a hoodie on Dec.

28 that looked like static on the TV - just gray lines across the front. After numerous attempts to contact them and finally contacting Paypal, I got an email that it was reordered. Just today, January 27, got a hoodie with a Don't hate Meditate logo. Not what I ordered!

These people are horrible to work with and I cannot find any contact information.

Will pursue with Paypal.

Review about: Colorado Broncos Football Hoodie.

I didn't like: Did not receive my product, Quality and lack of customer service, There is no way to reach them, Fact i didnt get any communication or product, Exchange and refund policy and lack of customer service.

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $43
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Online Shirt Orders - Mug Came Broken Online Shirt Orders "I ordered three Nasty Woman mugs. I also got the email saying they were back ordered. No big deal. When I finally received them, two were fine, one came broken...." Read more Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It! Amazon "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more