Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Broncos Colorado hooded sweatshirt on Nov 26.Received a hoodie on Dec.

28 that looked like static on the TV - just gray lines across the front. After numerous attempts to contact them and finally contacting Paypal, I got an email that it was reordered. Just today, January 27, got a hoodie with a Don't hate Meditate logo. Not what I ordered!

These people are horrible to work with and I cannot find any contact information.

Will pursue with Paypal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not receive my product, Quality and lack of customer service, There is no way to reach them, Fact i didnt get any communication or product, Exchange and refund policy and lack of customer service.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Closing My Account with TopHatter Tophatter "I have had issues with them three times, and I'm tired of their BS. This last one is the straw. I had ordered a silly item that all women hope..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more