Charlestown, Rhode Island

I ordered two shirts with a Green Bay Football - Packers Skull Cloud design.The printing is all run together, so you really can't tell that they are individual football players, just a blob with heads around the top.

The images on the bottom don't even resemble football players. The image is not at all what was portrayed when I ordered... The women's 2XL tank is really about a large and is way too small. The material of the mens 2XL is so thin it is almost see-through.

I'm afraid to wash either of them... I have been trying to contact the company for a refund, but have not been successful.

Trying to dispute my CC charges as a last resort.Terrible customer service and product!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of online shirt orders t-shirt. Online Shirt Orders needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online shirt orders t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Online Shirt Orders. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Teespring.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more