Brookdale, South Carolina
1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Just received my order and I was beyond disappointed and mad as h***!First the color of the logo looked faded out and no where near the team color.

But the defect you see in the picture looked like an iron was put to it, and it melted. This shirt came out of Lawrence, IN.

With no way to contact them.I really learned a lesson about online ordering from this one.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Online Shirt Orders and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Teespring that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Online Shirt Orders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Online Shirt Orders to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

The shirt looked like someone took an iron to it and melted the design.It is totally unbearable and money wasted.

The shirt colors was faded out and nowhere near my team colors. I am totally disappointed and upset that I can not contact the company.

And there was no return slip to return the product.Never, never again.