I have send 2 emails & tried to call this place and have had no response. What the heck?

Is there a number where someone will pick up? I am so disappointed in this company.They advertise on FB what a scam if this is how they get $ how terrible. What more can you say? Fool me once?

If you go to the website & try to login even if you have the order # the email has to match I have no idea what email went with this order I have the order number shouldn't the suffice??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Has anyone had success reaching their custome service dept?

If so please place the phone number on here? I see the BBB has become involved this is just so frustrating.

Reason of review: Why doesn't anyone answer my emails or tell me the status of my order? I only received confirmation vis Paypal I'm about to contact them and report this company. This is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I didn't like: No response from company, Did not receive my product.

Comments

Did not receive product and phone call says "not available to take your call". Wish I had read complaints before I ordered! What a scam!!