I have send 2 emails & tried to call this place and have had no response.What the heck?

Is there a number where someone will pick up? I am so disappointed in this company.They advertise on FB what a scam if this is how they get $ how terrible. What more can you say? Fool me once?

If you go to the website & try to login even if you have the order # the email has to match I have no idea what email went with this order I have the order number shouldn't the suffice??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Has anyone had success reaching their custome service dept?

If so please place the phone number on here?I see the BBB has become involved this is just so frustrating.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no response from company and did not receive my product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "why doesn't anyone answer my emails or tell me the status of my order? i only received confirmation vis paypal i'm about to contact them and report this company. this is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" of online shirt orders sweatshirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $47. Online Shirt Orders needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online shirt orders sweatshirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Online Shirt Orders. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Teespring.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

Did not receive product and phone call says "not available to take your call". Wish I had read complaints before I ordered! What a scam!!