I ordered a T-shirt for my Granddaughter..."This Girl Loves Kevin Kiermaier"...(Tampa Bay Rays) which was received in acceptable timeframe, however it did not fit her.There was no paperwork in the package or on my online order that advised how to exchange.

Related: Online Shirt Orders - ONLINE shirt order

So I emailed 3 times...no response...and left numerous phone messages on the number given on PayPal...still no response. Went through PayPal fraud reporting and got prompt email from onlineshirts.com saying it was their policy NOT to exchange or refund!

I would NOT recommend ordering from this site!!!

Do Not waste your time or money!

Review about: T-Shirt.

I liked: Product design.

I didn't like: Exchange and refund policy and lack of customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No Exhcange or Refund / $30
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Online Shirt Orders Texas Tech T-shirt Review from Bedford, Texas Online Shirt Orders "I ordered a Texas Tech shirt & received some Ironman championship shirt. It came with no packing slip. I have no way to contact this company. I want my money..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more