I ordered a T-shirt for my Granddaughter..."This Girl Loves Kevin Kiermaier"...(Tampa Bay Rays) which was received in acceptable timeframe, however it did not fit her.There was no paperwork in the package or on my online order that advised how to exchange.

So I emailed 3 times...no response...and left numerous phone messages on the number given on PayPal...still no response. Went through PayPal fraud reporting and got prompt email from onlineshirts.com saying it was their policy NOT to exchange or refund!

I would NOT recommend ordering from this site!!!

Do Not waste your time or money!

Review about: Online Shirt Orders T-shirt.

Reason of review: No Exhcange or Refund.

I liked: Product design.

I didn't like: Exchange and refund policy and lack of customer service.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Online Shirt Orders - Mug Came Broken Online Shirt Orders "I ordered three Nasty Woman mugs. I also got the email saying they were back ordered. No big deal. When I finally received them, two were fine, one came broken...." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more