2.5

Not only did I not get my T-shirt I can not get anyone to reply to my emails I have sent....either send me my shirt or refund my money.

I am in customer service and if I treated my customer like this company did I would be out of a job.

This company looked like a reputable company but I guess I got scammed on the internet.

There were bad reviews about this company and it is my fault I ordered anyway.Fooled me once but will not fool me again....

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $28. dsprake is overall dissatisfied with Online Shirt Orders. the best about online shirt orders t-shirt from Online Shirt Orders was did not get my shirt and got no answer when i sent emails. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Teespring that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Online Shirt Orders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Online Shirt Orders to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments