Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I was lucky enough I guess to receive two out of my three shirts, but how hard is it to send that third shirt?!?I will certainly never purchase anything from a Facebook ad again!

I cant believe I just wasted 25.oo on a non existent shirt...and spent 50.00 on two crappy quality shirts!

I cant find anywhere on how to even contact anybody or what to do about the situation besides face the facts that I just wasted my time and hard earned money.What a piece of *** company, I hope their shop gets stopped soon!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $25. This person is overall dissatisfied with Online Shirt Orders. The most disappointing about steelers shirt at Online Shirt Orders was there is no way to reach them, shipping and product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Teespring that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Online Shirt Orders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Online Shirt Orders to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments