3.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered three Nasty Woman mugs.I also got the email saying they were back ordered.

No big deal. When I finally received them, two were fine, one came broken. I sent them an email, they responded promptly asking for a photo. I sent the photo a week ago and have yet to hear back from them.

I resent with a letter asking for a replacement mug. I still have not heard back. Alas, I will now have to take this up with my credit card company.

I am still hopeful that they are just a little backed up and will replace my mug.They should at least get back to me acknowledging that they received my photo and are working on getting me a new mug.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of online shirt orders mug from Online Shirt Orders and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $21 and wants Online Shirt Orders to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that it came broken and that i have not heard back from them. Author liked the most what i ordered and product design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Teespring. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Online Shirt Orders for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

State College, Pennsylvania, United States #1276137

What's the email address for these people?Could you please send it to me?

I ordered 4 mugs that said, "Don't blame me. I voted for her." Three were fine; one came that was purple with a small kitten face on the mug.

What the *** was that?!

I'm struggling to find a contact for this outfit to call or email.The shipping label is from Indiana, which I presume is a warehouse and not the company itself.

Help please?

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1242179

well then ,, nasty hillary woman,, you got what you deserved , a broken mug,, that applies to billary's face as well !