3.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered three Nasty Woman mugs.I also got the email saying they were back ordered.

No big deal. When I finally received them, two were fine, one came broken. I sent them an email, they responded promptly asking for a photo. I sent the photo a week ago and have yet to hear back from them.

I resent with a letter asking for a replacement mug. I still have not heard back. Alas, I will now have to take this up with my credit card company.

I am still hopeful that they are just a little backed up and will replace my mug.They should at least get back to me acknowledging that they received my photo and are working on getting me a new mug.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of online shirt orders mug from Online Shirt Orders and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $21 and wants Online Shirt Orders to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that it came broken and that i have not heard back from them. Author liked the most what i ordered and product design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Teespring. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Online Shirt Orders for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Online Shirt Orders?

Comments

State College, Pennsylvania, United States #1276137

What's the email address for these people?Could you please send it to me?

I ordered 4 mugs that said, "Don't blame me. I voted for her." Three were fine; one came that was purple with a small kitten face on the mug.

What the *** was that?!

I'm struggling to find a contact for this outfit to call or email.The shipping label is from Indiana, which I presume is a warehouse and not the company itself.

Help please?

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1242179

well then ,, nasty hillary woman,, you got what you deserved , a broken mug,, that applies to billary's face as well !