I ordered a shirt from Brave New Look on November 8, 2006. They quickly charged my card.

I NEVER RECIEVED MY SHIRT and it is now December 27!! They do not answer my multiple emails and there is no phone number provided to call them. They are a total scam!! Do not order from this company!

I saw the ad on face book and I thought I would order it for a Christmas present, since we are a family of dog lovers. November 8 should have been plenty of time for that.

Now it is several days AFTER Christmas and all I have is a charge on my credit card for NOTHING. Not a good company !!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Online Shirt Orders. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Online Shirt Orders to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was credit card fraud no shirt sent no answer to my emails. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Teespring. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Online Shirt Orders and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yonkers, New York, United States #1280848

I ordered a teeshirt with two Dachshunds on the front. Ref#882c87b93a.

I need to return it. I ordered a Large and it's really a Small. How can I return the item and order an X-tra Large instead? There is no phone or 800# to call and I would like to do this as soon as possible.

Thank you and I hope to hear from someone.

My email address is : mariam1717@aol.com and my telephone number is 201-906-5926.

Maria Mora